At John NYC, there are a few studios occupying an authentic building built in 1905. Located in a historic district, in a lined with beautiful Brownstones dating from the late 19th century. John has been hosting seasonal and long-term students since 2005.
- Bed : 1 Queen bed
- Capacity : 2 persons
- Bathroom : 1 (private)
- 1 américan kitchen, full equiped
- Storage room
- Sheets and Towel
- Ironing board and iron
- Air conditionning
- practical information
- Kitchen : fridge, microwave, coffee machine, Kettle.
- free wi-fi
Brooklyn is one of 5 boroughs in New York. The accommodations are located in the district of Crown Height. Very well served by public transport. The building is 20-minute subway ride from Times Square and 20-minute walk from Prospect Park. In this cozy neighborhood, there are many restaurants, supermarkets, and many shops and boutiques. Ideally located for seasonal and long-term students.
With its predominantly Caribbean population, Crown Heights adds some spice to Brooklyn’s lineup. The district hosts most of its museums.
- Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Children Museum
- Weeksville Heritage Center
- Brooklyn Academy Museum
Crown Heights became one of Brooklyn’s best districts with streets and parks
- Prospect Park
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
Served by many transport
- A et C, Nostrand av
- 3, Nostrand av
- Bus MTA
- Charming Brooklyn Studio 105$/night
- Colorful and Comfy Brooklyn Studio 105$/night
- Cozy and Inviting Brooklyn Studio 95$/night
- Comfortable and Cozy Brooklyn Studio 95$/night
- Spacious Brooklyn Studio 105$/night
Contact us by mail and whatsapp for reserved
We answering as soon as possible.